1) This blurry picture is Everly doing her supermodel pose. She's such a diva lately. Her favorite phrases are "Oh my gosh", "Seriously?" and a song she made up called "And I mean it?"
2) The girls wrapped up their year of AR (Accelerated Reading--a program that rewards students for books read) last week. I went to bed after 10 and found this girl there, trying to cram a few last chapters in before the morning deadline.
3) Track and Field Day was another success. The weather was beautiful and all girls did well in their events. Carrigan broke a record in the 400M--the second year in a row!
4) My Mother's Day Tea with Delaney's class was the sweetest thing ever. She even chose our matching outfits!
5) And here's a few shots of new places we've discovered lately. A great park and new playspace at a "nearby" library.