Friday, July 13, 2007

Great expectations...

Our kids have yet another new friend on the way! We are especially excited to track this one's arrival and love checking this ADORABLE blog for updates. The proud parents are our former neighbors, Nick and Becky. Coincidentally, Becky introduced me to the the Kate Havnevik song "Nowhere Warm" while I was pregnant (and overdue) with Mali. The words to the refrain are:

"And I’m sure you’re on your way
Yes, I’m sure you’re on the road
And I’m sure you’re faster than before
Yes, I know you’re somewhere on the road"

Isn't that great while you are expecting a child? It was played many times in our house last June and even during labor as well.

We can't wait to meet you "little spring roll"! We know that you're on your way.

1 comment:

mh said...

Never heard of this artist until now, and I pride myself on being quite the musical snob. I guess that's what I get for not watching "Grey's Anatomy." :) Reminds me quite a bit of Imogen Heap-veryethereal and conducive to squeezing a baby out sans epidural. You are brave, Kaethe June Ward. Very, very, very brave.