Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rollin', Rollin'


Our baby girl has hit a milestone! After a busy morning of hosting our weekly moms-and-kids group (one of those activities planned for kids, but really an excuse for moms to chat), the girls were playing in the living room. I needed to take Mali into the other room for a minute, so I laid Brinn on the floor for a few seconds of tummy-time. When we returned, there she was on her back! I couldn't quite believe it, so we re-positioned her. With the encouragement of me, Mali, and several stuffed animals, she did it again. Isn't she proud of herself?

3 comments:

the larsons said...

She is too much. SO cute! We must get our nasty filthy exersaucer out of the attic so little Meg can use it. This motivates me! You go, little B!

Tonya said...

Ah - things will never be the same. 2 movers & shakers.

Anonymous said...

HIP HIP HUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy BRIN!!!! HOPE you all are doing well. love you tons!
julie