Friday, April 18, 2008

Five on Friday (The beautiful spring weather edition)


1) I have never in my life been more thankful for warm weather, sunshine, strollers, and parks. Suddenly there are so many more options for (free!) entertainment. Perfect timing, since we just disconnected our DirectTV for the summer, leaving us with four network channels and a plethora of home shopping options.

2) Kellie and I took the girls and Jack to Carnegie Mellon's Carnival yesterday. I had high hopes for the girls loving their first amusement park experience and marveling at the booths made by CMU's genius students. In reality, however, the undergads seemed more focused on showing off their new summer wardrobes to each other than on entertaining my adorable matching-outfit girls. And the most impresive games there were bean-bag tosses. Isn't this supposed to be a high-tech institution? Oh well, at least there was plenty of sunshine to bask in.

3) Mali has really mastered the playground equipment and anything climing-related there. She's in awe of big kids who can swing on monkey bars.

4) Brinn really, really, really wants to crawl, but until then, she's content to giggle loudly in the swings. Where did my little girls get such huge laughs?

5) Warm sunshine somehow makes ice cream taste even better. If that's even possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.