Friday, July 11, 2008

Ten months old!

I was so proud of myself yesterday. I found the camera and Pooh Bear, took pictures, and was ready to post them all before Brinnly's morning nap. When we saw the Ryans at the park later, I exclaimed "look at my big ten-month-old!". Kellie then politely reminded me that it was the 10th, and not the 11th, so I waited until today for the big picture debut. I don't think I've ever been early with montly updates before. Just another sign that things are getting chaotic around here

This month Brinnly has been climbing and standing on anything she can find, unfortunately making her more vulnerable to big sister anctics. She says "mama" and "dada" as well as dozens of words in her own language, and is always eager to dance to a rhythm. Her biggest accomplishment? Sleeping through the night on occasion!

Stay tuned for next month's pictures...featuring Pooh in the Great Lakes State.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A PRETTY GIRL!!!! they grow so fast. I know it is hectic now, I remember when trent an lauren were so small at the same time. Just going to the bathroom by yourself ....wait .... I think I remember once, an there were fingers under the door trying to get in, an tiny knocking, like little refugees! LOL My point is you will miss it when they are bigger. treasure it now. (we had a lot of PJ days!!)
And , this next week Trent is going to camp for a whole week! I am freaking out a bit he doesn't know it. I wasn't really worried when lauren was going a couple weeks ago, but I think deep down I KNEW she couldn't/wouldn't stay..... Trent is pretty determined. he will be there an in the same cabin as Aaron. Lauren didn't have that advantage. she made it to midnight sunday, (trent an I were camping a ways away) they called me. when i got to her cabin she climbed in my lap said mom I'm not ready...I can't do it. so we came home the next morning. she wants to try again next year.
love you all so much. can't hardley belie ve you will be so much closer! So proud of you Jonathan.
hope to see you soon.

Karianne said...

My future daughter-in-law gets prettier every month! Jonah is such a lucky guy. :)