Monday, November 24, 2008

Reunited with "Our Ryans"

At least that's how Mali has been referring to them lately...they are otherwise known as Mike, Kellie, Jack and Abigail. They graciously drove out of their way to stop at our house for an overnight and what a time we had. I meant to beat Kellie to posting about their visit, but she won, so you can read more about our pumpkin-filled adventures here.
I mentioned to Jonathan how Kellie and I always seem to "mother" our little ones in a similar fashion. He agreed. Maybe it's because we basically learned how to be mothers together? Whatever the reason, it was refreshing to be with our play date buddies again.

Unfortunately these pictures don't capture any of the fun that us adults had together...or the stuffed Dalmatian that Mali insisted on buying for Kellie when I asked her to pick out Christmas presents for Jack and Abigail. I'm sure that was top on Kellie's Christmas list.

No comments: