Friday, February 13, 2009

Four on Friday

1) Spring WAS here for a few days this past week and we were all glad for a chance to see the outdoors. For those of you that live in Pittsburgh--take advantage of those parks! We miss them.

2) Second midwife appointment yesterday and all is well. Our due date (not that our kids follow things like that) is July 20, and we will NOT be finding out the gender ahead of time. Stay tuned for the baby pool...

3) As many of you know, we've stumbled onto Facebook in the past few days. It's very intriguing to see up-to-the minute updates on friends. Oh, Kellie's taking a nap! Karianne just talked to her realtor!

4) Valentine's Day is full-force around here. I wrote a valentine to Brinn, dictated by Mali that says "You are good at drinking water. And good at drinking juice". Oh, the closeness of sisters.

3 comments:

Suz said...

i love facebook but sometimes i wish i never started....such a time sucker!! but it is fun (and a little overwhelming at times) to reconnect with people and to get current updates on EVERYTHING! haha

glad to hear pregnancy is going well!

the larsons said...

Why can't I find you on FB? I just looked up you and Jonathan and can't find you. Look me up and friend me, girl!

I am angry about you not finding out about this baby's gender.

Matthew D. Wilson said...

Not that I encourage a pregnancy going past the due date, but four more days from the 20th and I'll have another Birthday buddy :-D.

(the other is my step brother Alex)