Friday, July 31, 2009

God's Own Child: Carrigan Grace Ward

Our littlest girl was baptized at Our Savior Lutheran Church, on July 26. We were so glad to be able to welcome her into our church family here at such a young age. Our friends Rob and Tina Stevens are her godparents and their children Matthew and Sarah also stood with Mali and Brinnly by the font as Pastor Fleming performed the baptism. We were also blessed to have only a short drive for our families to be able to join us for the special day.




God's own child, I gladly say it:
I am baptized into Christ!
He, because I could not pay it,
Gave my full redemption price.
Do I need earth's treasure many?
I have one worth more than any
That brought me salvation free
Lasting to eternity!

(quoted from Lutheran Service Book)

1 comment:

the larsons said...

So cute! Kaethe you look so pretty in these photos. I still don't look that pretty after giving birth and Meg is two tomorrow.

Love!