1. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the girls two weekends ago so we could have an early anniversary weekend. We had a wonderfully luxurious time relaxing at Seven Springs. The weather was horrible but we didn't mind at all. The snow Sunday morning at breakfast was a lovely..
2. Can you read that top line? It says "Amalia June Ward". Written, of course, by Amalia June Ward. She's been writing her first name or nickname for well over a year now, but this was her first attempt at her full name. I remember so clearly choosing her name before she was born and writing it out to see how it looked in print. It's even prettier in 5-year-old handwriting.
3. Speaking of babies, we snagged an opportunity to watch our neighbor's little boy for a few hours the other night. Good practice. Brinn would really like a baby brother.
4. Again on the topic of babies, any suggestions for "welcome music" for Baby D.? We make a CD for each labor/birth and the girls have been having fun listening to the music we chose for each one of them.
5. One final baby note--a huge congratulations to Baby D.'s future godparents, Matt & Erica Wilson. Baby Wilson #2 is on the way! Our prayers are with them for an easy pregnancy and healthy baby this summer. Johnny is going to be ridiculously adorable as a big brother.