1) Quote of the week, by Brinnly: "I'm the brains of this outfit". WHERE does she get this stuff? I have a hunch it has to do with the Junie B. Jones books she listens to during quiet time
2) Anyone want to go the Carnegie Science Center with us? Natural History Museum? Art Museum? Andy Warhol Museum? We just bought a membership to all three. Woo-hoo!
3) We went to our first fundraiser spaghetti dinner at the girls' school last night. We'll forever remember it as the "night our eldest left our table to sit with her classmates". Good thing we still had a group of daughters to keep us company.
4) Delaney is trying really hard to smile. She honestly works at stretching her chubby cheek muscles into the expression she wants. It's about the cutest thing ever.
5) Carrigan is closer than ever to potty training. As if often the case with kids, she's picked up the slack in that department right around the time that we decide it's not worth us putting in the effort right now. Not ideal timing for us (our hands are currently pretty full) but we'll take it.