I can't seem to find my camera in either of our two houses, so here's five quick takes about our move so far...
1) Our first meal in the new house was Pizza Night with the Ryans on Thursday. What better way to break in the place? The weather was glorious and the kids romped throughout the backyard while the grown-ups had pizza on the deck.
2) Speaking of the Ryans, we all wish Kellie a very happy (belated) birthday on yesterday. I meant to have all of us sing to her over the chocolate cake on Thursday night, but we were distracted by the dads carrying in huge couches and TV's. Not to mention the eight children scampering about. Happy Birthday Kellie--we are blessed by you in so many ways.
3) We spent our first night here last night--the four girls in their own room together. It was hard for everyone to sleep with the big girls teaching Laney the "If you are happy and you know it, clap your hands" song. (I stopped moving kitchen stuff downstairs to clap along too.)
4) Laney was pretty excited to wake up and see everyone in the same room. "Hi! Hi!" is what we heard.
5) Breakfast this morning? The leftover pizza from Pizza Night since no other food has been moved in. A dream come true for Laney.