Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

If I didn't have much success dressing my family in red for Reformation Day, why did I think Halloween costumes would be easy?
Here you have Molly, the American Girl Doll, a popstar, and Pinkalicious. Or maybe she is a princess.  She's not quite sure herself, after her last minute mind-change from an elephant costume.


 Yes, I know.  Not that much different than how they look on a typical day. But with pumpkins!

And speaking of elephant costume refusals, Miss "Can't Stop Talking About Every Possible Zoo Animal" will have nothing to do with her matching elephant costume.  In her words "HATE boom-boom".  Nor was she willing to wear anything else in our dress-up bin.  So Mali dubbed her "I wear what I want".  Although we think she looks a little like a joey here.


No comments: