Friday, May 23, 2014

Spring Fling!

Spring is always full of activity and this one was no different.  I was lucky enough to have a weekend to myself in WI to celebrate bride-to-be Hannah.  So. Much. Fun!  The Brewers game and tailgate were chillier than we would have liked but they beat the Cubs and the food, drinks, and socializing made it all worth it.  She had a fantastic clan of ladies there to toast her as she soon begins married life.  We spent the next day at church, coffee, and the Big Bend homestead. So many memories and such a dear friend to reminisce with. The only thing better will be her wedding weekend!


(On a side note, I realized walking through the airport and shuttle that the man next to me looked familiar.  Turns out it was Luke Ravenstahl.  He even politely witnessed my girls excitedly welcoming me off the escalator.)

No comments: