Monday, December 09, 2013

Five to Start the Week

1.  Here's my girls looked like last Monday morning at 7:25 am.  All four ready to walk out door for school, uniforms as required.  It was THEN I realized that their bus hadn't driven past yet. And that there hadn't been any lunch listed on the school calendar.  Yup. Somehow I had missed a SCHEDULED day off at school

 

 2.  So we headed to the mall instead.  I had forgotten how much fun this play area was.  Delaney was elated to see a "Daniel Tiger" exhibit.




3.The next morning was unseasonably warm so by 8 am, the little girls and I were doing this: 

I love Pittsburgh mild winters.

4.The girls' new Christmas dresses arrived the other day.  Here's a sneak peak that in no way does them justice.  Compliments of Grandma Sandy, of course.  I just may do all of our shopping at Hanna Andersson.  The sale prices are reasonable and I love the modest, comfortable, but yet pretty clothes for little girls.
5.  Delaney has wrapped up this evening by learning to climb out of her crib.  Heaven help us.

No comments: