Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A few belly shots

Sixteen weeks (babies are avacado-sized here). This was back in the days when I was starving ALL of the time and would wake up in the middle of night to eat.  I had no idea the amount of calories twins would require.
Twenty weeks and just finishing my (probably) last 10K run.  I am so thankful that I've been in good health during this pregnancy and even able to exercise.  I'm much slower than my usual non-record-setting pace and need plenty of walk/stretch breaks, but it feels so good to move outside in the fresh air. That distance was getting a bit too much for this size though so I'll be scaling it way back from now until March. At least I'll have a good reason to tell the babies someday when they asked what took up so much of my time during pregnancy that prevented me from taking more pictures of them in -utero. :)

No comments: