Friday, March 03, 2006

Who's catching our baby?

Another midwife appointment yesterday and everything looks/sounds great. The heartbeat was in the 140's which my mom thinks means a boy and my dad is hoping is also reflective of the IQ. We have been so happy with the Midwife Center and our care there. I always leave my appointments relaxed and excited. The midwives are very clear that I am the one actually delivering the baby and they will be there to guide, support, and of course "catch" the baby. Here is the link to the profiles of the individual midwives. We've met with everyone but Lori so far, and they have all been profession and warm. We have to love Ann since she's a Wisconsin native, but Laura was the first person there we met and also looks strikingly like Jonathan's mom.

No comments: