Friday, September 07, 2007

Countdown until due date...0 Days!

"Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.”

~Evelyn Waugh

Our children are many things--adorable, feisty, good kickers, etc., but neither of them appear to be too punctual, at least not in regards to due dates. So unless I give birth in the next 11.5 hours, I will be officially overdue, again. Thankfully, I'm still feeling well and am prepared for more waiting, if needed. Mali, of course, was 8 days late and would have been later if she had her choice (I was induced).

This does give all of you time to enter your guesses in our contest (link on the right). And of course, we'll post as soon as the newest Ward officially enters the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kaethe, I know the "overdue" feeling oh too well. I'm checking the website EVERY DAY!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!

Kristi

beckarecka said...

I check every day too! But given Mali's timely enterance, I figured there would be a good chance we'd be waiting. :) I'm thinking of you all and can't wait to hear the news. Good luck. Post often in these days as you wait!

love, becky