Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Months Old

Carrigan accomplished two big things this month--taking an occasional bottle and sleeping through the night! How did she know those were on her mommy's to-do list? She had her check-up yesterday and weighed in at 10 pounds, 15 ounces and is now measuring 22 inches. She even managed her first round of shots okay, especially with two little willing comforters on hand. They hated seeing their baby sister cry! We are still pleasantly surprised by how content she is and are glad that it makes the precious little one-on-one time we have with her enjoyable. One of her favorite pasttimes? Having her diaper changed. Definitely the first kid in this family to have fun with that.And speaking of the other two kids, as you can see, they refused to let Carrigan have this photo shoot to herself. As Mali said, "I'm three today, so you should take MY picture with Pooh". I'm not sure why she was wearing pajamas at that time of the day either. Brinnly wanted a piece of the action too, but couldn't stop jumping enough to completely fit into the picture. I guess interferences like these are just to be expected in the life of third kid!

2 comments:

mh said...

Ha! Tell me about it! You can see a pointed difference in the baby books of the Hieger kids. I think the family dogs have more photos than I do. :)

aunt Julie said...

We wouldn't have known they were pj's if you hadn't told us! but now that you mention it where can I get some in my size????
Keep up the good work Carrie!! you two sissy's to!